Join us on facebook Follow us on twitter

Property Market Actions - site inspection Property

The buyer of a property after having obtained, with small deposit, the signature of the seller, you need the following documents in order to execute the transfer of the property.
Identity Card or Passport
     Proof of payment of the property transfer tax (FMA) from the competent tax office To calculate and to pay this tax, the notary must have issued cards calculating the fair value of the property to be transferred in a special statement to the competent tax officeIn the case of tax exemption for first home buyer market should be supplied to the competent tax office
      Affidavit which will state does not receive tax relief for first-time buyers in the past and have no right to full ownership to another house or apartment.Family status certificate.
     A copy of the tax return for last year and a copy of Form E9 certified by the Tax Office of his income.


Click here for more